About The Department
This department has very close interaction with the general public. Every individual has to approach Revenue officesfrequently for various requirements. The departments, a planning, monitoring and administrative apex level body, are situated in the state capital of Jharkhand.
Aims & Objectives :-
* Peaceful use of land by every landlord and stringent action against persons obstructing landlords in their peaceful use of land.
Transfer of Land for Projects/Schemes
* Government land for Central Govt. & State Govt. and Private companies.
* Acquisition of Private land for Departments/Institutions/Private companies.
* Land Bank in all districts.
* Identified & uploaded on website www.jharkhand.gov.in & www.jharbhoomi.nic.in.
* Name & Contact no. of Nodal Officer available on website.
Land for upcoming Industries
* Lands identified & transferred to JIADA (under department of Industry, Mines & Geology).
* Reimbursement of Stamp fee and Registration fee for payment for sell/lease of land for establishing industries.
* 100% waiver of Stamp fee and Registration fee for the purchase/lease of land for establishing Solar Power Plant.
* All revenue & registry records digitized.
* Integration of Revenue & Registry offices.
* Online mutation of lands
* Online payment of lagan.
Decentralization of Powers
* Power of land transfer & acquisition to Dy. Commissioners.
Simplification of procedures
* For Khasmahal lease renewal/settlement at less rate.
* For settlement of Govt. land lease at less rate.
* For rate and salami for permanent transfer of Govt. land/Deemed forest for aforestation.
Preventive measures for fraudulent action
* Aadhar of seller, purchaser & witnesses for registration of land/house.
* Cancelation of fraudulent registration based on impersonation & false document.
Registration department is a non-plan department. The statutory basis of the department is the registration act of 1908 which provides for a legal framework relating to the registration of documents & the overall administrative framework for registration establishments like IG Registration, District Registrar, District Sub Registrar, Sub Registrar etc.. It collects revenue by way of stamp duty & registration fee on various types of instruments. It also registers societies, firms & marriages. The department also procures, stores, distributes various types of stamps (judicial as well as non judicial).
This section will be updated soon.